Quotes - Shaun Holloway
Occasionally, I come up with a quote of my own... not very often, but when I do, I note it here.
22) Just because it is quick and/or cheap doesn't mean it is effective.
21) If you emphasize everything, you emphasize nothing.
20) The best virtual relationships are grounded in reality.
19) You can't speak on behalf of people you have no authority to speak on behalf of.
18) If you're gonna do it, do it with ~STYLE~.
17) If it ain't worth moving, it ain't worth having.
16) Just because something is ideal does not make it right.
15) Make each personal meeting with someone memorable.
14) It is better to have common sense than it is to be considered smart.
13) Sometimes 'just because' is the best answer.
12) Stagnation equals death.
11) If every step you take is an uphill climb, then I'll get you some wings so you can fly.
10) The person who has the information has the power.
9) Whatever happened in the past was meant to be; otherwise, it would not have happened.
8) Sometimes you just have to let people go with the flow and see what happens.
7) Hurt me now or kill me later.
6) There is a difference between being "visually pleasing" and "attractive."
5) When life throws you a curveball, it is better to swing and miss than to stand there and take the pitch.
4) Laziness is energy waiting to happen.
3) If life had a remote control, I would hit the pause button more often.
2) Why be satisfied with what you are given, when you can strive for what you lack?
1) If you surround yourself with who and what you want to be, then, that is who and what you will become.