Presentations - Shaun Holloway
I am a not-for-profit digital strategy professional thriving at the intersection of technology, marketing, and service. I serve as an organizational linchpin in transforming the engagement experience through technology, while creating and enhancing constituent and business value.
I've presented at national conferences, professional associations, and local organizations. I'm open to presenting and covering many topics ranging from "new IT," digital/mobile/social strategy, online marketing and social media, application developmenrt, SaaS enterprise integrations, content management and design, metrics and ROI, and project management. Just contact me if you'd like me to participate with you.
I try to do at least one formal presentation each year. Here is a list of presentations that I've given that are notable:
- Panelist on the radio and television show "Writers Talk," for an episode of "Social Media in the Round," featured on WCRS radio, 98.3 & 102.1 FM, and WCBE (central Ohio's NPR station) 90.5 FM, July 2012.
- Conference Session Presenter, "Successful Foundations of a Social Media Approach," National Association of State and Local Equity Funds (NASLEF) National Conference, September 2011.
- Panelist on the television show "Writers Talk," on the topic of "Social Media and Organizations," featured on many local television and radio stations, Winter 2011. Video: http://bit.ly/e4ZhLT
- Multiple presentations at The Ohio State University Advancement and Web Interest Groups on topics like web design/usability, content management strategy, blogging, and social networking, May 2008 - present.
- Conference Session Presenter, "Shrinking the Gap with Video: Education Meets Marketing," Digital Media in Social World Conference, April 2011.
- Conference Session Presenter, "Shrinking the Gap and Working the Gray: How to Mesh Marketing and Instructional Uses of Social Media," Digital Media in Social World Conference, February 2010.
- Webinar Presenter, "Chapter and Society Website Advanced Training," Ohio University Alumni Association, September 2009.
- Seminar Session Presenter, "Taking Your Email Marketing Pulse: Organization Readiness," Association of Strategic Marketing, December 2008.
- Conference Session Presenter, "Strategic Use of YouTube in Science Centers," Association of Science-Technology Centers International Conference, October 2007.